A Memphis-based interactive company seeks a full-time Account Executive. Lokion creates digital and brand experiences that help clients generate awareness, loyalty, and growth. From crafting comprehensive interactive marketing campaigns to building custom applications, Lokion specializes in serving clients with a potent mix of technology, strategy, and creativity. Our clients include FedEx, Viking Range, AutoZone, ServiceMaster, Smith & Nephew, and more. We have a relaxed but invigorating office atmosphere and are located in the heart of downtown, on the 10th floor of an Art Deco building overlooking the Mississippi river. The Account Executive is responsible for creating, maintaining and growing client relationships, revenue and profitability with creativity, class and strategic thinking. Requires a professional, charismatic and hyper-intelligent person with an amazing ability to grasp business models, marketing initiatives and technology quickly and with poise. Must be conversant in a wide variety of online arenas: social media, user experience, emerging technologies, platforms, and development processes and must keep current on same. Can prepare and deliver a compelling and persuasive presentation or proposal to a client with accurate timelines and cost estimates. Can develop solid, useful online marketing initiatives that get results. Sense of humor a most useful skill.
- Responsible for managing and growing identified client accounts as assigned, identifying new opportunities inside these accounts. Also responsible for client satisfaction and delight with our services.
- RFP response and proposal development – research, budget and pricing estimates, timelines, benchmarking.
- Identify revenue opportunities with existing clients and communicate them to management and resource personnel. Follow-up on these opportunities and turn them into solid projects.
- Close and assist in closing business deals, reviewing contracts, etc.
- Establish and enforce effective communication plans within team and with client, communicating with clients on a regular basis.
- Work with team to create and present project schedules, milestones and pricing for clients.
- Formulating and defining scope and objective for assigned projects.
- Responsible for ensuring team is properly and promptly addressing client needs, both proactively and reactively.
- Work with project management to enforce change management procedures, scope management internally and with client in a nice manner.
- Identify opportunities, risks and contingency plans for client projects.
- Support team efforts with research as needed.
- Contributing feedback and input into Lokion marketing and communication materials.
- Responsible for overseeing proper client billing.
- BS or BA.
- A minimum of 2 – 5 years of marketing or sales experience required.
- Interactive experience required and agency experience preferred.
- Expertise in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint. Experience with Microsoft Project a plus.
- Strong understanding of project methodology needed.
- Ability to lead and facilitate internal and client meetings, reviews, etc.
- Ability to write clear, concise, comprehensive communications a must.
- Some travel required.